JOIN THE WORLDWIDE FAMILY OF OTTER SUPPORTERS AND BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER
The International Otter Survival Fund is a global organisation working to conserve otters worldwide by helping to support scientists and other workers in practical conservation, education, research, and rescue and rehabilitation.
To date we have had projects in 29 countries and helped to support cubs in 10 countries, besides our own work here in Scotland.
Our supporters are also worldwide with members in over 30 countries, including USA, Iran, Dubai, many African states, Japan, Australia, South America and all over Europe.
We would like to invite you to become a Corporate Member and as such you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Your company will be associated with a rapidly growing and internationally renowned conservation organisation.
- Both your staff and your company visitors will recognise that your company not only says that it cares for the environment but is willing to commit its financial support.
- You will receive a personalised framed certificate to show your support for IOSF.
- You will receive 20 copies of each issue of Otter News to make available to your staff and company visitors – further copies are available upon request.
- The option of a speaker coming to your company to tell your staff and visitors more about the work of IOSF and your involvement.
- Your support will be acknowledged in the Annual Report and on our website.
HOW TO BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER
Corporate Membership is open to any company for a minimum annual donation of £800. You may wish to specify a particular project to support which is closely associated with your business interests and this will be shown on your certificate.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.